Google Assistant for iOS devices is now Available in Europe
Google Assistant for iOS is now available in Europe, but so far only in the UK, France and Germany. IOS version of Google’s Virtual Assistant is slightly more limited than the Android version, but to a large extent this is normal due to Apple’s API limitations.
Still, the smart assistant is welcome from the iOS users who can use it instead of Siri. Google says the app is designed to operate on devices running iOS 9.1 and above, which should cover the majority of iPhone and iPad users.
With the Assistant app, for iOS you can:
– Make quick phone calls (e.g. “Call Mom.”)
– Send text messages (e.g. “Text my bestie.”)
– Email your boss (e.g. “Here is the latest TPS report.”)
– Set reminders (e.g. “Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.”)
– Set calendar events (e.g. “Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.”)
– Play music (e.g. “Play jazz music on YouTube.”)
– Navigate places (e.g. “Get me directions home.”)
– Weather information (e.g. “Do I need an umbrella today?”)
Google Assistant is available for download from Apple’s App Store.http://gizbrain.com/2017/08/28/google-assistant-ios-now-available-europe/https://i2.wp.com/gizbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Google-Assistant-iOS.jpg?fit=1173%2C696https://i2.wp.com/gizbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Google-Assistant-iOS.jpg?fit=210%2C125APPLEGOOGLETECH NEWSapp,Apple,application,Google,iOS,iPad,iPhone,voice assistantGoogle Assistant for iOS is now available in Europe, but so far only in the UK, France and Germany. IOS version of Google's Virtual Assistant is slightly more limited than the Android version, but to a large extent this is normal due to Apple's API limitations. Still, the smart assistant...Michael K.Michael K.email@example.comContributorMichael K. is a writer at GizBrain. Hi guys hope you have fun here as much as I do!GizBrain - Your Tech Brain