BlackBerry KEYone (Mercury) is now official with full QWERTY
As most of the company, BlackBerry also can not keep a secret today at the official website of the phone appeared full technical specifications of the new BlackBerry KeyOne, known previously with the codename Mercury.
Just hours before the official presentation of the device at MWC 2017, it was revealed in all its technological beauty. The newest and most powerful QWERTY phone from BlackBerry is also the handset with the bigger battery, which the company has ever made.
The BlackBerry KEYone will be launched around the world, however the release dates will differ for different markets. What is certain is that the phone will be available starting in April. The price of the KEYone is not cheap and can be compared with tis of Apple’s iPhones and Samsung’s Galaxies. It’s the following: $550 in the United States, €600 in Europe, £500 in the United Kingdom
Without further ado, here are the full specifications of the BlackBerry KeyOne:
• Android 7.1 Nougat
• 4.5-inch 1620 x 1080 display 3:2 ratio, resistant to scratching
• octa-core chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
• 3GB RAM, 32GB storage space
• Dimensions 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm, weight 180 g
• Smart QWERTY keyboard
• 12 MP rear camera (Sony IMX378 sensor) with 4K video at 30 fps, f/2.0 lens
• 8 MP front camera with 1080p video and fixed focus
• 3,505 mAh battery, 50% charge 36 minutes
• USB Type-C port