Axis Vidius is a tiny Drone with Camera
Say “Hello” to Axis Vidius, the world’s smallest quadcopter, equipped with a camera. It is able to broadcast live video and make video records with 420p quality (480 x 640 pixels) and fits in the palm of your hand. The company Axis say that their model is so small that users will no need to register them with the Federal Aviation Administration of the United States (meaning it weighs less than .55 pounds).
Axis Vidius can broadcast live video via WiFi, though it will last only five to seven minutes. Charging is via USB port. Vidius comes with 2.4 GHz controller and users can piloted them with a smartphone or tablet. The drone is available for pre-order now and deliveries will start from January 29. The price to January 7 is $75, afterwards, it’ll be $95.
- World’s Smallest FPV Drone™ – 4.3cm x 4.3cm x 2.5cm
- Live First Person View Video Camera Puts You in The Pilots Seat!
- Control Flight with Included 2.4 gHz Controller, Smartphone or Tablet
- Stream and Record Live Video & Still Images in 420p During Flight!
- 5-7 Minute Flight Time per 20 Minute Charge via USB Cable; 150 mAh Battery
- 3-Speeds Pre-programmed for Desired Level of Flight Sensitivity
- 6-Axis Gyro Stabilization Keeps Drone Stable and Centered
- 360 Degree Rotational Yaw Allows Users to Seamlessly Adjust Orientation
- Pre-Programmed “Trick Mode” Algorithm Provides Amazing Flips and Rolls!
- Bright LED Colored Lights for Night Flight and Drone Orientation
- Super small and lightweight, NO FAA Registration Required!