Oukitel K10000 Chinese Smartphone with Crazy Huge Battery of 10,000mAh
While most smartphones on the market become thinner without receiving more powerful batteries, Oukitel K10000 does the opposite. The massive Android phone comes with 10,000 mAh battery, which should last between 10 and 15 days at normal usage. Of course, as usual in this type of smartphone, the battery is the only feature that can impress us.
At the heart of the beast is 1.5GHz quad-core processor MedaTek MT6735, and the display has a resolution of 720p, although it is 5.5-inch. On the back we find 13 megapixels camera and on the front 5 megapixels. The internal memory is 16 GB, expandable with microSD card. The operation system is Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is unknown whether K10000 will support quick charge, but we hope otherwise this Frankenstein will spend a lot of time connected with cable.
The interesting thing here is that the company published a “leaked” images of its product on its official website. This is something which does not happen often. Of course the pictures are made by them in order to promote their product. Sales start on January 21, while the price for pre-order is $240.
Enjoy this “leaked” images.
- Dimensions of 143 x 77 x 9.0 mm
- Weight of 184g
- OGS Display of 5.5 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels, 267ppi
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels, Two-tone LED flash
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 5.1 operating system
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Processor
- MediaTek MT6735 Chip
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 10000mAh
- Dual SIM