Danish Man Claims That Apple Watch Burned His Wrist
In the last month there were several complaints of heating units of Apple Watch, but the latter case is more extreme than others. The Danish man, Jorgen Mouritsen showed massive burns on his wrist, claiming that they are caused by the smart watch of Apple. Mouritsen used a metal chains and steel version of the smart watch.
Apple’s PR agencies in Denmark still does not give clear comments, but the company’s website is available message according to which some consumers react strongly to other relevant materials. According to some opinions it comes to an allergic reaction that resembles burning, but not due to overheating.