10 Of the most Difficult Questions Apple Asks for a Job Interview
Technology giant Apple is known as one of the most exciting and challenging jobs, so it should come as no surprise that getting a job there is not an easy task.
Like Google and other major technology companies, Apple sets as technical issues on the basis of your previous experience and some mind-boggling puzzles.
This are some of the most difficult questions that have been asked of candidates during the interview to work at Apple on the basis of recent publications on the Internet platform for job Glassdoor. Some require solving mathematical problems misleading, while others are simple, but sufficiently vague so as to keep you in suspense.
1. If you have 2 eggs and want to find out who is the highest floor from which you can drop an egg without breaking down, how will you do it? What is the optimal solution?
2. Explain to the 8-year-old what is a modem / router and its features.
3. You have 100 coins lying on the table, each with two sides – heads and tails. 10 of them are face up, and 90 are back. You can not feel or see any other way to tell which side is facing the coins. Divide them into two piles, so that there are equal numbers of coins turned up in each stack.
4. There are three boxes. In one has only apple in the second – only oranges, and in the third there are apples and oranges. The boxes are marked with mistake so that a single label does not correspond to the actual contents of the box, on which is mark. Opening just one box without looking at her, removing a fruit. As you look at the fruit, how you can immediately put the right labels on each box?
5. How would you break down the price of this pen?
6. Are you smart?
7. Put a glass of water on the record and begin to slowly increase the speed at which rotates. What happens first – glass slides, flips or water spills?
8. Which is more important – to fix the problem of a user or create a good user experience?
9. (Role Game) Show me how you would show users that are willing to help him, using only your voice.
10. When you enter the Apple store as a customer, what you notice in the shop or how you feel in the initial moment?http://gizbrain.com/2015/11/01/10-of-the-most-difficult-questions-apple-asks-for-a-job-interview/https://i2.wp.com/gizbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/apple-logo.jpg?fit=760%2C475https://i2.wp.com/gizbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/apple-logo.jpg?fit=190%2C150APPLETECH NEWSAppleTechnology giant Apple is known as one of the most exciting and challenging jobs, so it should come as no surprise that getting a job there is not an easy task. Like Google and other major technology companies, Apple sets as technical issues on the basis of your previous experience...John GreenJohn GreenJohngreen@gizbrain.comContributorJohn Green is a writer at GizBrain.GizBrain - Your Tech Brain