What’s New in Siri in iOS 9
The new Siri in iOS 9 not only answer your questions, but can predict what you want to do or with who you want to talk. Siri has undergone further improvements. This is list of six amazing new things that Siri can do.
1. Siri can help you find photos of your phone in time or place.
2. You can set reminders based on your location. This means that you can ask Siri to remind you to do a certain task when you leave the house or leave the office, not only to create reminders for a certain period of time. You can ask Siri to remind you that you need to read any content in Safari, Messages, Mail and Notes.
3. Siri can assume with what people you want to connect and applications that you probably want to use. If you drag your finger left on the home screen, you will see a list of proposed Siri contacts and applications.
4. Apple’s virtual assistant helps you find places you want to visit before you even asked him about it. Siri Suggestions screen has a tab called Nearby, notifying you of restaurants, museums, hotels, gas stations and so on, located near you.
5. With Siri, you can convert units – grams in weight, inches, centimeters, and so on.
6. You can find the sports results you interested in Siri. Just type the name of the team you’re a fan.http://gizbrain.com/2015/09/29/whats-new-in-siri-in-ios-9/https://i0.wp.com/gizbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/siri-ios9.jpg?fit=696%2C484https://i0.wp.com/gizbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/siri-ios9.jpg?fit=190%2C150APPLETECH NEWSApple,iOS 9,siri,voice assistantThe new Siri in iOS 9 not only answer your questions, but can predict what you want to do or with who you want to talk. Siri has undergone further improvements. This is list of six amazing new things that Siri can do. 1. Siri can help you find photos...John GreenJohn GreenJohngreen@gizbrain.comContributorJohn Green is a writer at GizBrain.GizBrain - Your Tech Brain